The JCM Opportunity Fund I
The JCM Opportunity Fund I engages in a combination of private lending and asset acquisition in order to generate current cash flow and long-term capital appreciation on a diversified basket of underlying investments.
The Fund targets investments that meet the Fund’s objectives in the areas of quick service restaurants (QSR) and commercial real estate (CRE). The Fund pursues a blended asset allocation strategy of stabilized / CORE investments and opportunistic investments.
Below are high level parameters for each investment strategy the Fund intends to pursue:
- Tier 1 Markets
- Infill / High Traffic Locations
- High Occupancy Rates
- Steady or Increasing Rental Rates
- Stabilized Assets
- Tier 2 and 3 Markets
- Revenue and Expense Inefficiencies
- Ground-up development
- Distressed opportunities
- Note acquisitions
- Bridge and mezzanine financing
- Expansion capital for Dunkin’ Donuts franchisees in emerging markets
50% of the investments are in our real estate execution
- JCM Banyan BR, LLC involved an independent living facility that was renovated into an assisted living facility in Boca Raton, FL.
- JCM Edge WS, LLC was a ground up, medical multifamily development adjacent to the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, NC.
50% of the investments are in our quick service restaurant execution
- JCM PJ Miami, LLC, an investment in a Papa John’s Pizza network
- JCM Atlanta DD, LLC, an investment in a Dunkin’ Donuts network
More about JCM and the Opportunity Fund
Simply fill out our information request form below and we will contact you, or call 508.747.2237.