The JCM Opportunity Fund I
The JCM Opportunity Fund I engages in a combination of private lending and asset acquisition in order to generate current cash flow and long-term capital appreciation on a diversified basket of underlying investments.
The Fund targets investments that meet the Fund’s objectives in the areas of quick service restaurants (QSR) and commercial real estate (CRE). The Fund pursues a blended asset allocation strategy of stabilized / CORE investments and opportunistic investments.
Below are high level parameters for each investment strategy the Fund intends to pursue:
- Tier 1 Markets
- Infill / High Traffic Locations
- High Occupancy Rates
- Steady or Increasing Rental Rates
- Stabilized Assets
- Tier 2 and 3 Markets
- Revenue and Expense Inefficiencies
- Ground-up development
- Distressed opportunities
- Note acquisitions
- Bridge and mezzanine financing
- Expansion capital for Dunkin’ Donuts franchisees in emerging markets
- JCM Banyan BR, LLC, an independent living facility that was renovated into an assisted living facility in Boca Raton, FL.
- JCM Edge WS, LLC, a ground up, medical multifamily development adjacent to the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, NC.
- JCM PJ Miami, LLC, an investment in a Papa John’s Pizza network
- JCM Atlanta DD, LLC, an investment in a Dunkin’ Donuts network
- JCM Edge UML, LLC, an investment in a student housing facility in Lowell, MA
- JCM 84 Obery, LLC, an investment in a luxury residential real estate development in Plymouth, MA
- JCM Edge Brown, LLC, an investment in a a student housing facility in Providence, RI
- JCM 150 Seaport, LLC, an investment in a best-of-class high-rise residential real estate development in Boston, MA
More about JCM and the Opportunity Fund
Simply fill out our information request form below and we will contact you, or call 508.747.2237.